Can't wait to go back into training.
Nothing stopping me this time.
No single lib.No toss shoulder.
Im not going to national.
I wan my cupie lib without a backspot too.
I've said it too many times i wanna improve but im scared to try.
Now its time.
Because just when i tot my cheer journey was going to end here.
Things showed the the past year has just been preparing me for my start in my journey.
Journey begins today.
5mnths and i will post vids of various improvements in the team.
Evan matthias should find a group stunt team too..hmm.
Partner stunts evan?
we can start whacking tgt.
Lucky i have no gf.
actually i have.
And she's taking up alot of my time.
I've been meeting her nearly everyday.
Thinking abt her everyday.
I miss her when im not with her everyday.
Im pretty crazy over her.
Meet my gf.
.........her name's called Magnum Force Cheerleading.(lol)
she's the only one that will want me and nvr break up with me.
<3
