wow. this is my 47th post already i think.
within such a short time.
i have alot of thoughts in my mind now!
abt life..money..career..studies..family and all.
I'm not a very driven person.
I'm not someone that lives life with the thinking,
i want to earn my first million before im 21.
or something like,
i want to have my own restaurant chain in singapore.
But it got me thinking today.
Where will i be in perhaps..6 years time?
What will i be doing?
I've tot of certain jobs before.
I've always wanted to be a pilot.
A airforce pilot first,
then be a commercial airline pilot for SIA.
But its not easy.
I'm turning 18 soon.
Everybody's rushing to get their license and all.
But it got me thinking.
Why am i rushing to do things i dont need?
getting things for luxury but not for long term plans?
It also got me thinking.
Why get a gf?
I'm financially dependent on my family still.
If one day my gf get into trouble.
I cant even fund her financially.
So its still bullshit.
I want to be able to take care of my gf rain or shine.
Make sure she's well taken care of and all.
Then what abt money?
The world is so crazy abt brands.
Hermes..Loewe..Lv..gucci..prada..bvlgari..ferragamo..botega venetta..agnes b.
i dont even know how to spell some of this.
I dont even earn.
so why do i think of spending?
I guess its all about goals.
I need to rearrange my life.
And perhaps make it more meaningful.
I need my grades.(holy shit)
I need to be more responsible for my own expenditure.
I need to be a better man.
But changes cant happen overnight.
One step a time. (:
I just finished watching Kentucky's Video.
I saw a REAL team.
I saw a REAL journey.
Not as if mine is fake.
But theirs' is so much harder than ours.
Firstly.
To get into the team,not just the nationals team.
You have to go through a try out.
Seniors included.
So if you get ur senior ass whooped by a junior.
too bad.
Second.
They meet new faces every year.
So yea!
sort out ur differences yourself.
third.
they lost that year.
to UCF.
the ones that broke their 8time champions reign.
yea and they got third.
Their team is so great.
Jomo K Thompson is a great coach.
He together with his assitant coaches.
They pick out the right stuff to form the team.
Make up the routine and all.
But they are always v str8forward with the things they say and all.
The mental state of the team is so strong.
They hold on tight together.
They fight together.
They rly do it tgt.
And spur each other on.
its more of a TEAM thing rather than a SELF thing to them
its like.
I rather i spend my time to teach u toss hands.
Rather than i do it alone and i do toss cupie while u cant do shit.
They rather do toss hands tgt and learn tgt.
Theres so much i have to learn.
This september's change.
Whether is it me or not.
I hope the future will be great.
And though there is a major change now.
I have a role to play in it.
So i'll make it good.
so many things in my mind now.
but alot dunno how to make out in words.
yea. and i damn shagged.
gg
