I dug my way out of the exams.
Had my last paper today at 9!
yays.
After that went Xinyi house (no, R and klara dont start on that topic. >=0 )
Then went for my very first legacy training. (:
damn fun!sweat like hell.
Pt and stunts and PT.
I think with even such a short stunting time.
The team actually made progress today.
Be it flyers or bases. jiayou jiayou! (:
Im a happy man today.
Cos finally.
For the first time,
when i hear 1-1-1.
I dont hear "jay shoulderstand up"
Im a tosser for today!
Not too shabby.
But haven been training.
Abit rusty.haha.
Looking forward to tomorrow's legacy party.
And sunday's training!
Thank you Legacy for totally accepting me in.
I had uber lots of fun today!
Even though my first training got CC run already!
Let's Live a Legacy and leave our names in the books of history.
Because we are!


