**editted.
Im a police today yao. SWAT.
swat flies..HAHA. da cang ying.HAHA
Class is so boring today.I love my room now la i wanna slp inside.
Everynight i would on the bedside lamp after i off the laptop.
Sms..Listening to song after plugging it into the awesome aiwa speakers.
Then later off the soothing warm lights and go to slp.
Morning ill (curse then) wake up.
think about morning calls at 730 that i used to get..
Bathe..
Make a warm cup of horlicks.
Drink..
Read the news on my iphone..
And go to facebook.
Then go make my hair pack bag and to school.
Nice.
Peaceful little life. love it.haha.
I wanna live in a studio apartment after im financially independent next time.
Somewhr i can see the city lights.
and have alot soothing lights in the apartment.
I wan a small and affordable car.
Cos i dont believe in wasting too much money on wheels.
Ill make my apartment damn cosy and nice.
I wanna go back home when i can to eat mum's awesome cooking.
I wanna meet friends to chill out at cafes over the weekend.
I wanna go to the beach on weekends.
I wanna grad soon so i can start working for all these. ):
Starting from NS.
p.s this is not a emo post joanne. this is what i wan in life!haha
u wan employ me?
------------
went to town after school today.
had lunch.
went to alter my jeans.
went funan.
looked ard for iphone covers.
(justine if i change this time i buy for you k. :P)
then went to tcc and slacked.
had tiramiiisuuuuu<3
then bus-ed home.
tired.
not rly feeling well. :\
and i passed EPM. hallelujah!!
AND IM NOT GG TO SPEND LESS ON WHEELS AND SPEND ON JOANNE TEO. (y)

