Dinner with Mum and Sis!
I wasnt intending to blog anymore today. But i just have to do it!HAHA
I had my dinner at this stall situated at Jurong East(east i think).
At the market beside block 253!
THE FOOD IS AWESOMES!
Had calamari, sambal kangkong and sambal stingray.
I like the crispy calamari cos its crispy on the outside and yet still tender meat inside unlike some that is alr fried still like dried up or sth.
I like the kangkong cos of the aroma! Good control of fire brings out the nice nice smell of the hei bi. (y)
I like the stingray too! Unlike those in... LPS(figure out whr urself). Their stingray had been fed well! thick layer of juicy meat!
The stingrays in LPS is like. SOW.
Stingrays of war.hehe.
Dinner cost 29 dollars.
Not cheap lah. But i dont mind paying it for good food! (y)
And there's one dollar ice kacang beside.HAHA.
As it is near competition period.
my flyers can skip this post.
is it too late to say?uh oh. :P
Come back after 21st march then read. (Y)


