LAST FUCKING DAY OF YEAR TWO!
STEAM UHHHH.

Bryant Picasso (hurhur.) vs Jaybeom

Exam hall before FMS paper.



Her magazine.

Prawn dumpling soup.

She also change her iphone over alr!haha

Pork Chop fried rice. yum yum

xiao...long...bao!! :D

Taking rice for me.haha.

Yummy yum yum

ALAN ZHANG! if you are reading this, this is the same kinda gun that we are at taka that kind leh!

Thats uhh.. pretty much for today!
Watching videos now.
Keep replaying my very cui parts now.
So ill work harder.
He said: "There's a shirt on my wall at home - the shirt I wore when I missed that penalty. It's there as a daily reminder to me of what I'm striving for. I won't rest until it's replaced by a winner's shirt - that's my pledge to every Chelsea fan who has stood by me and still believes in me as a player and as their club's captain." -John Terry
Winners dont give up.
Winners dont give in.
