My previous post keep getting stuck inside my head.
The part whr i talked about roads, endings and life.
Im 18 this year.
I cant say that im young,
neither can i say im grown up already.
So what do life have prepared for me?
Will the road lead me to a beautiful scenery?
Or is it a dead end that i have to backtrack and choose again?
I dont like what im doing in poly now.
Getting stuck in a course which i dont like.
But i dont wanna quit and restart again too.
So its like a pretty uphill task for me.
Cheerleading is my passion.
But im bound to reach a point in life whr passion and reality collides.
Wonder what ill be doing in 10/20/30 years time.
Will i be sipping a cup of tea at the peak watching a beautiful scenery?
I love my blog actually.
Cos its not public.
There no tom dick harry reading it(well i hope luh.)
I only gave my link to people which i think think similar to me.
Or close to me.
Or i very much wanna include them in my life.
I can talk about quite alot of things in my blog.
random stuff that i can related to in my day.haha.
Sunday will be my last assignment due date.
Next week i wanna go ECP/watch movie/swim/ktv and idk wad.haha
