I wanted to blog about some random stuff today.
Post photos of silly looks i had.
From Joker during my birthday with MF.
Till playing with chopsticks at justacia.
But something just got me staying home.
Have dinner with family.
& watch 2009 cheerobics videos.
& watch 2009 cheerobics videos.
I didnt even go Emily's Clubbing themed party.
Though i know its going to be lotsa fun.
I just feel like staying home at this period before nats.
Perhaps its because im used to training.rest.training.rest due to kismis last year.
This period of time, im already in kismis.
Stunting, feeling stressed, sweating.(kicking evan's ass before i slp.)
I so vividly could remember certain things from kismis.
From the very first day where i booked in.
Stupid Benedict, horny or sth. Dun let me slp. Play his music loud loud.
Not even normal music somemore!
Is his business motivational talk or sth.
Worse off is....!!
He pretended to be .......somebody!
OMG when he so big and hairy. T.T
But im quite glad i got to work with him.
Cos he really treated me like a younger brother that time.
Talk to me when he knows im stressed.
Tell me im an asset to the team rather than a liability.
I never looked up to myself as somebody worthy enough to lead the team as vc.
Yet when i almost took the team as capt.
When i was hesitant.
He told me, "look, you are the vice captain of that batch, that got number one. you had ur fair share of leading them to the top. pushing them & inspiring them. you're the vice captain."
yet, i never took up the role of captain anyway.
he looks. slimmer. here. sry ben.LOL
I could remember countless times of walking 1-1-1s i had to do.
Especially when fuzzlee was at attachment.
That only meant one thing.
One shoulderstand base running at both ends.
Sometimes at the end of the day.
Im just waiting for the sky to turn dark and my turn to rest for awhile.
Cos i still have group stunts to chiong for.LOL
I cant possibly blog about the whole journey towards champions. too many trainings. Too much sweat and tears. kismis stay is indeed, the best part of the whole journey.
I could also remember the night before and morning of nats. I couldnt really slp. I kept asking the others to slp early during my spot checks. Keep myself calm on the outside, but on the inside, i was scared. Cause ive never been to any competitions before. I lied down, slapped evan.(LOL) and pretended to slp. In the morning, i woke up. I could already slowly feel the adrenaline coming.
But still, geisiao. pretend to be calm.LOL
aahhhh. i miss the feeling of competiton day. 14 more days. (:
ill try not to cry this year. roflmao.
rly gotta thank miss khaira for believing in me through and through too.
jiayou gold blue white.
(:

