Stingray for dinner today!
Damn happy, craving for stingray for days alr.
But i still think the stingray at Jurong is better lah, more meat and cheaper.
This one costed 8 dollars ok!
I think i got charged for like
$2.50 for the fish.
$0.50 for the rice
$5.00 for satisfying my craving.
& there's no sugar cane just now. ); close alr.
Went back magnum again just now.
Everybody's present today!
Every single one.
So happy to see them.
& damn. She's the strongest girl i've ever seen!
im srs. *respect*
&..cute.
i saw this on brenda's tumblr.
i think its so sweet and cute!!.LOL
Im the type that i wont even go near things im scared of.
Purely because i tried several times and failed worse each time.
I didnt ignore you.
I merely ignored my intuitions,
I merely ignored my heart.
Its still funny when ppl tell me about some stuff.
But one thing for sure, im not the same anymore & will never go back to who i am before.
Im everything you can expect when im warmed up, geared on the red blocks.
But out of it.
Its just a different thing already.

