Happy Mothers Day mummy. i love you.
This mothers day i hope you get a better life, somehow.
We've all gotta be strong for the worlds somehow like that.
Only we can control our own emotions.
Only we can make ourself genuinely happy if we want to be happy.
Nothing can bring us down,
just simply because we refuse to be brought down.
You're one of the most important woman to me.
Including my sisters and her. (:
You'll meet her soon enough.
MUACKS! HAH
MUACKS! HAH

Meet Avril.

I was suggesting to sis that the new baby girl coming to the world be called lavigne..

I have my kiddy times ok..FUN WAD.

woah cute or wad?
Happy LaoBu Day JESSIE LOW!HAHA.
wah lao see i have to find a pic that we are nicely in our family robes tgt.
I HAVE TO SHOW THE WORLD MY SI GHIM MOH.
(woah now i rly think back then my hair damn gold now so much better horh. horh.)
thx for being a good mummy!
now be a good mummy and help me in ps!(Y)
and pls reply me in msn now so i can send u the video tyvm!


