Finally a day away from Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft word and MEL.
Okay not exactly, i did my ITO before i met the peeps.
One & half question more and I'm done with that shit!
-------
Meet the peeps at town.
Had Aston, food is fine service is suck my balls.
The staff don't even know their menu well and have no good customer service at all.
They served the food but totally didn't give us any utensils.
When i went "sorry we can't eat with our hands"
the manager just went "oh utensils."
Proves that I'm not the only one that reacted badly to their service.
Went to watch sorcerer's apprentice today!
I think its quite food in fact, cool and funny.
After which traveled back to Biggins Hill Bungalow B for Jo's 21 birthday.
oh my god.
Walking back there with sunshine had a different meaning this time.
As if stepping back in time.
Looking at people walking about in the past but can't see us.
Bus fanning the BBQ pit..
Na saow and P'toon going in and out of the kitchen..
Playing twisters and doing a bridge over Michelle.
Watching BU parody performance.
jolly fucking good times.
-----
Just feel absolutely happy with you with me right now.
By now you'd know that I'd come for you
No one but you, yes I'd come for you
But only if you told me to
And I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
You know I'd always come for you
I was blindfolded, but now I'm seeing
My mind was closing, now I'm believing
I finally know just what it means to let someone in
To see the side of me that no one does or ever will
So if your ever lost and find yourself all alone
I'd search forever just to bring you home,
Here and now this I vow
