& so here's day one.Was very much sleepy in class today. Have been procrastinating about bloody DWA assignment since forever.
Will do it....next week. (this week really no time larh!)
After school bused down to town to meet Ben.
Waited for him in Spinelli as he's late. Some good quiet time, was enjoying my mocha latte ice blend when lush 99.5fm radio station beside decided to be a bastard and play dashboard confessional's STOLEN. (phuck euu beeches!)
Anyway impression of Spinelli cui already. I used to have the impression of them like they serve nice coffee and food! but the food is disappointing!
But its okay Ben treated me to Ah yat when he reached.LOL
Claypot sharks fin. Abalone baked rice with mushroom sauce. Fried codfish. & HK milk tea.
heh.
Had a great talk with Ben.
He say that i changed alot! From year one till now. Said that year one i have alot of fats on my face now no more already..Last time talk to me will joke around alot, now i will tone down and talk seriously. And my face aged already. Grow up liao.
I suppose thats a good thing.oh well.
Set a place in life, set your dreams. Make them true.
After that Ben sent me to work with his very nice Cefiro.
I must say that Cefiro upgrade already. I used to think the old cefiro damn ugly. The new one is so much different! Like the old honda civic compared to the new one.
Work was rather awesome today!
I WORKED WITH KHAI,SWEETIE!
& things turn out fine.
Pretty awesome i must say. we talked alot and time passed quite fast.
(The bloody radio bastard me again! they played the "i could use somebooodehhhh~")
Thats all for today.
Hope you are having fun in taiwan! :D
