Tired much but every time i think of myself being sleepy i can imagine baby being worse.
being busy with this and that
don't even have proper time to eat&sleep.
so sleep well, just sleep well.
Cleaned up my room yesterday night cos i was too bored and got ntg to do!
i'll just clean up my room for the next week when i got nth to do.haha
stay home. save money. got stuff to do.
i found many many cards~
and presents.
which some i think i shud throw away.
Going to reorg my room!
and go ikea soon after i get my pay. :D
ok ntg to say alr kthxbai.
And it's okay if you have go away
Oh just remember the telephone works both ways
And if I never ever hear them ring
If nothing else I'll think the bells inside
Cause I'll remember everything you sang
