THEN, *ring ring goes my iPhone*. "Hi this is calling from RSAF PLAB HQ blah blah blah blah, are you Ng Jun Jie?" "you have been posted to 607 SQN blah blah"
oh wow am I a happy boy. The feeling of liberation to be able to get out of my OOC-ship after 9 months. Was still thinking about another foundation term and pro term of saikang since the intake is coming in. Well Ive been googling everything I can find about my future and this is all I've summed up.
RSAF 607 SQN
607 SQN is a ground defence unit. To defend the airbase from any attacks so that the attackers cannot kajiao the pilots and co during war. They wear green..hmm but I think with the new airforce number 4 now they might have changed aready. The SQN building is new so i guess its not too bad? The people there is basically RPs from the airforce but im posted there as a signaller so not too sure what I will be doing.
So the coming Monday 14th January I will be heading down to Stagmont camp for my two months Signals course, hope my dream comes true whereby i will be doing the same shit as Jianhao. Would be nice having someone doing the same thing as me although he will be the last guy that I will call if i meet any problems at work.
Thats all from me now! Chow.

